The world is full of legal notices. We’re part of the world, so we have legal notices.
Copyright © 1997- Dr. Jonathan L. Kramer – All Rights Reserved. Deep Wireless™ is a trademark of Dr. Jonathan L. Kramer. This web site is for general information only and provides the opinions of Dr. Jonathan L. Kramer, a telecommunications expert, researcher, and scholar. This blog does not comprise, offer, or provide technical or legal advice on any particular matter. Neither does this website create any business relationship, attorney-client relationship, confidential relationship, or privileged relationship. Each matter is unique. That’s caused Dr. Kramer to scratch his head so many times that he’s lost almost all of the hair on his head. There is no guarantee or warranty as to any particular outcome in any situation, whatsoever. This blog may be considered to be attorney advertising in some states, even if we don’t think so, so in some states this blog should not be read at all since it contains opinions of a real live person, Jonathan Kramer.
Professional services marketing to promote this blog by Berbay Corp. This site is not authorized, endorsed, or affiliated with in any way, shape, or form by, with, or for any wireless carrier or related firm. Frankly, I wouldn’t blame them for wanting to disavow us.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
We respect the intellectual property (“I.P.”) rights of their owners.
Our commitment is to comply with U.S. copyright laws, including without limitation the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (known by the shorthand of “DMCA”), which can be found incorporated into the U.S. Code at 17 U.S.C.
The DMCA provides a means for copyrighted material owners who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on, either on the Internet, or via the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
If you believe that content on this site has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within an applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide a written notice to our Copyright Agent at the address shown below.
Your written notice must, at a minimum, include the following information as required by the DMCA [see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)]:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; and
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send your written notice to:
Dr. Jonathan L. Kramer
Attention: DMCA Copyright Agent
2001 S. Barrington Avenue, Suite 306
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please be aware that YOU MUST use the subject line of “DMCA Challenge” when sending email for DMCA-related communications. Communications not so specifically identified, or non-DMCA communications with that subject line are ignored. You have been warned.